Case Management/Service Coordinator
Social Worker graduate of an accredited four year college with a major in social work, psychology, sociology, or a closely related field; or be a graduate of an accredited four year college with a major in any field and one year experience as a social worker in a public or private social service agency.
Must be reliable and capable of independent travel, have access to an automobile, and have a clean driving record.
Knowledge of and experience in working with elderly population or people with disability.
Broad knowledge of housing resources and case management activities.
License not required,if eligible to be licensed, applicant must maintain licensure and communicate any changes in licensure status to supervisor immediately.
Ability to work outside of normal business hours in order to meet the needs of the clients.
Experience with and/or commitment to working in a diverse, continuum of services in a fast-paced, growing organization. Activities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Development and implementation of a Person-Centered Thinking Plan
• Coordination of referrals and helping a person to access services in the community
• Coordination and monitoring of the overall implementation of Person-Centered Plan
• Coordination of efforts with the discharge planner at the institution and others
Experience with and/or a demonstrated commitment to developing and delivering culturally responsive services.
Ability to work independently with participants in nursing homes, hospitals and/or community settings.
***Data privacy training required***.
Case Management Aide/Paraprofessional
Case Management Aide performs the following tasks:
• Writing of case notes with the help of case manager
• Contacts to vendors to schedule services
• Phone contacts
• Faxing, copying, scanning and other documentations relating to case management
The case management aide must meet the following criteria:
• A high school graduate
• One year of experience as a case aide or in a closely related field or one year of education beyond high school such as a business school or college
• Either be employed by or worked with an agency providing case management
• Aide receives or gets oversight by the case manager of delegated tasks
***Data privacy training required***
** All candidates must be 18 years and older, have a car with auto insurance, able to pass criminal background check(successful clearance from a DHS background study) and are not on the MHCP excluded list as an individual**
Please interested applicant(s) should complete our Employment Application(pdf) form below and fax to us: